Thursday, March 21, 2013

SOA Spoilers: Season 3 Episode 13



Episode 13 – NS

·         Jax has ‘feeling’ it’s a son.




























·         Tara says whatever happens she’s right there.


























·         Gemma’s preparing for club breakfast.











·         Lyla announces engagement at breakfast.















·         Gemma finds IRA folder while cleaning apt.

·         Clay & Gemma have conversation of future.
























·         Russians finishing arrangements for Jimmy.










·         Gemma has Unser bring her to police dept.

·         Clay & Bobby talk with Otto in prison.

·         Gemma turns herself in; too late; deal done.












·         Jax gives Stahl the IRA info she wanted.













·         Lenny & Otto talk; pass on Russian info.













·         Jax goes to cemetery; leaves “NS” ring.

·         Lawyer gives club equation from Lenny.










·         Chucky shows Jax the misprinted money.
·         Jax shows the club then gets ‘real’ from Stahl.











·         Donny killed by Russians; Jimmy don’t know.

·         Crew prepares for the ‘trade’; go over plan.














·         SAMCRO ‘buys’ Jimmy from Russians.




















·         Tara part of ‘plan’; she brings Jimmy to TM.




































·         Russians go after SAMCRO; ATF lose Jimmy.













·         Jax tells Stahl she gets Jimmy when he gets ‘deal’.










·         ATF goes to TM; gets Jimmy; reveals Jax as rat.









































































·         Stahl gives lawyer ‘deal’; boys out in 14 months.











·         Jax Clay Tig Bobby Juice Happy  arrested.










·         Club treat Jax as ‘rat’; Gemma & Tara upset.

·         Filthy Phil & Miles follow the police van.










·         The ‘real’ plan plays out; revealed to viewer.*

·         Tara at Jax cleaning; finds letters in Jax stuff.












·         Gemma at her house with Abel; Lyla there too.
·         Phil & Miles show up with letters from Jax.









·         She’s to read then burn it; don’t know what it says.
·         Ask where Tara is; Gemma says Jax’s
·         Lyla waits to make sure it’s okay; Gemma nods.
·         Gemma holds Abel, in her bed; ankle monitor on.














·         Reads letter from Jax; smiles.











·         Meanwhile Tara is reading J.T.’s letter to Maureen.
          
*The Plan:
·         Sheriff Unser plays part in the club’s end game.
·         Unser pulls ATF over claims some of Jimmy’s men waiting.
·         Stahl sends agents ahead; stays with Jimmy.
·         Unser claims he’s called in for more backup.










·         Piney arrives with bus; Opie Chibs Kozik are with him.



·         Opie kills Stahl; Chibs kills Jimmy; Kozik tears up IRA ‘deal’


























·         Kozik decks Unser before they leave.










·         They txt Miles; he and Phil are still following the others.
·         They begin honking horns; Jax & Clay exchange looks; smile;















·         Guys start laughing.











Jax letter to Gemma:
Hey Mom,
If you’re reading this it means Stahl and Jimmy are dead and the club will be doing short time. I am sorry it had to be this way mom. I know how painful it’s been for you but I couldn’t tell you. It made you an accessory. It was a club vote. I’d never turn on my club or on my family. I am not my father. I love you more than you could ever know.

J.T.’s letter to Maureen Ashby:
I love you more than you could ever know. I’d do anything to be with you. Every day becomes more clear that I don’t belong here. I’m certain now that Clay & Gemma are together they barely try to hide it from me. Gemma hates my apathy, she hates all of me her chill is terrifying. I know my days are numbered Mo and when these letters stop you can be certain that my death will come at the hands of my wife and best friend. At least my sweet Thomas will never suffer my life. I miss him so much. I only pray that Jackson finds a different path. He already reminds me so much of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment